BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum

BBQ, Barbeque, Barbecue, Bar-B-Q, Bar-B-Que, or just plain ol’ Que...However you spell it, this is the place to find out all about this traditionally Southern low & slow style of cookng. Tips, tricks, recipes, ideas, and competition secrets.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Southern Illinois

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cast & Que

Cast & Que

Hello from Southern Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Southern Illinois   Hello from Southern Illinois EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Hello my name is Chuck McGhee, captain of the Cast & Que BBQ Team from Mt. Vernon, IL.

We competed in 4 events last year, and hope to compete more this year. I would like to do some catering. Our main cooker is one I built, but I also cook with a WSM (Weber Smokey Mountain), a Brinkman Pitmaster, and a UDS (Ugly Drum Smoker).

I make my own lump charcoal and also cut wood for smoking. Please go to my website if you want more information about making charcoal. www.castandque.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.castandque.com
BanditBBQ

BanditBBQ

Hello from Southern Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Southern Illinois   Hello from Southern Illinois EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey Chuck,

Your charcoal ROCKS! I can hardly wait to get you on the show...maybe we can have the Rhino's Road Trip episode finished by then so that everyone can actually SEE the process. (I'll get to work on it soon...I promise.) Rolling Eyes Smile

Carpe 'Que,
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://www.BanditBBQ.com

Hello from Southern Illinois
Page 1 of 1