BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum

BBQ, Barbeque, Barbecue, Bar-B-Q, Bar-B-Que, or just plain ol’ Que...However you spell it, this is the place to find out all about this traditionally Southern low & slow style of cookng. Tips, tricks, recipes, ideas, and competition secrets.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2009 Winter BurnOff - Des Plaines, Illinois

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BanditBBQ

BanditBBQ

2009 Winter BurnOff - Des Plaines, Illinois Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Winter BurnOff - Des Plaines, Illinois   2009 Winter BurnOff - Des Plaines, Illinois EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 pm

2009 Winter Burn-Off
915 Second Avenue,
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Phone: (847) 312-4053
E-mail: rekengstr@ameritech.net

This is the first contest of the year in the state of Illinois, and is sure to be cold but FUN! I cooked in it in 2007 (with snow drifts taller than me) and had a great time. It was the very first contest I had EVER competed in and, though non-sanctioned, I was very impressed with the caliber of teams, judges, and visitors who gathered for this fundraising event. Definately a fun little contest to cook in or attend.

Tell the gang Rhino said hello!

Carpe 'Que,
Jim Rhino
Back to top Go down
http://www.BanditBBQ.com

2009 Winter BurnOff - Des Plaines, Illinois
Page 1 of 1