BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum

BBQ, Barbeque, Barbecue, Bar-B-Q, Bar-B-Que, or just plain ol’ Que...However you spell it, this is the place to find out all about this traditionally Southern low & slow style of cookng. Tips, tricks, recipes, ideas, and competition secrets.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBQEmergency.com
Admin
BBQEmergency.com

Welcome to the BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum!   Welcome to the BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 am

Hey there BBQ Nut...Welcome to the BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum!

My name is Jim 'Rhino' Reincke, host of the BBQEmergency.com radio show on BlogTalkRadio.com/bbqemergency . This forum has been placed online for you, the listener, to gather with other listeners and barbeque, grill, and outdoor cooking fans. Please know that this forum, like the radio show, will be a family friendly place to gather and ask questions, share recipes, brainstorm for ideas, and find out what in the world is going on in the minds of contest, festival, and event organizers, judges, and attendees.

Quick barbeque background on me...I have been fortunate enough to win awards for my "Slap Ya Mama Good BBQ" on the Illinois BBQ Society, Kansas City BBQ Society, and Backyard circuit in the past couple of years. I have the pleasure of being Crew Chief of Bandit BBQ of Southern Illinois, and Founder of the Illinois BBQ Society (ILBBQS). Mojo Rub Seasoning Blend is a creation of mine that continues to help win awards and fans around the globe, and I am a contest organizer and consultant, and volunteer to help grow the 'sport' of barbeque internationally.

Please enjoy your stay here, resist the urge to be just a 'lurker', and JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION! (If there isn't a conversation of interest going on for you...Start One!) Very Happy

Should you have a question for me directly, that doesn't (or shouldn't) involve the whole community, please send a PM (private message) or email to me anytime!

In the mean time, grab a beverage and enjoy your stay!

Carpe 'Que,
Jim Rhino

P.S. One other person to be on the look out for on this forum is Chuck McGhee (Cast & Que BBQ). Chuck has gratiously volunteered to be a forum Moderator and will be happy to help out as well. To get in touch with Chuck, simply click the 'Moderators' link on any page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.BBQEmergency.com

Welcome to the BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBQEmergency.com Listener Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: